NO IMAGE AVAILABLE

 

 

 

 

 

 KINNAIRD WAS A BARQUE THAT WAS BUILT IN 1857 AND WAS OWNED BY PARK BROTHERS

IN 1868 SHE WAS OWNED BY PIERCE COX

 LEFT LONDON ON THE 9TH NOVEMBER 1861 ARRIVING IN AUCKLAND ON 10TH MARCH 1862.

THE VESSELS MASTER AT THIS TIME WAS CAPTAIN SINCLAIR -  SHE WAS ON A SHAW SAVILLE & CO CHARTER

ON APRIL 11TH 1874 SHE LEFT WATERFORD BOUND FOR BRIDGEWATER NOVA SCOTIA AND WENT MISSING


 

 

 

return.gif (2290 bytes)